We all want more oxygen to our cells for better brain function, right? Both my hands are up! Diffusing is a method of releasing the molecules of essential oils into the air and a powerful way to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of the essential oils while supporting the brain and body by using the type of diffuser of your choice. With all those molecules in the air, you will inhale some of them. These molecules attach to the nerve cells in the nose and enter the limbic system, and are also absorb by the skin. The limbic system could be described as the emotional center in the brain where mood, blood pressure, heart rate, memory are controlled or regulated.
Have you ever experienced an odor that made you sick or nauseous? How about a smell that brought back wonderful memories or calm? That’s our powerful sense of smell. As you inhale essential oils, it can immediately affect your brain and mood. If you have ever had surgery, you know what I am talking about. The mask over the nose while you try to count to ten. Doctors know that’s the fastest way to get to the limbic system.
How Can Essential Oils Be A Game Changer?
Here is why I am excited about this for my health and wellness. Backed by science, we know that getting more oxygen to our cells would result in elevated brain function and who doesn’t want a better functioning brain, right? We can’t survive without oxygen plus think of what happens when your brain is deprived of oxygen. Some essential oils help the blood carry more oxygen to the cells.
Let’s break it down:
- The system for processing and retaining information would be better with more oxygenated cells which would lead to better brain function.
- More oxygen improves the immune system. A strong the immune system is the “corner stone” to our wellness.
- Deodorizes the air while combating mold microorganisms.
- Reduces toxic chemical loads.
- Ramps up the oxygen in the atmosphere and helps with air-borne pathogens.
- Functions as a free-radical suppressor to help control oxidative stress and damage.
- Slows accelerated aging by controlling free-radical progression.
- Ditches toxins from the body.
- Anti-oxidant effect that improves Vitamin A and C.
- Improves superoxide dismutase: enzyme that helps to break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in the cells.
- Helps with emotional balance.
- Safe way for the entire family to benefit.
I believe that diffusing is tremendous and I do also believe that every single person should diffuse to benefit from the value of pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. To make a long story short, weather you inhale, apply topically or ingest, it gets to your cells.
I swear by diffusing rosemary essential oil blend to improve the memory when studying. In fact scientists found that smelling rosemary enhanced the memory up to 75% and also that a compound in rosemary enhanced mood, alertness and cognitive function.
Here are a few recipes to get you started.
My name is Denese McAndrew. I am a Certified Nutritional Mentor, Brain Researcher, Herbology Student, Essential Oils Expert and a lover of all things natural. My mission is to empower you to take control of your health with natural plant-based soultions and to help you get healthy, reduce stress, live a glowfully healthy and abundant life.